1. Norethisterone (any generic) 5 mg tablets
1. Combined oral contraceptives (COC)
- Monophasic 21 day pills: One pill daily for 21 days and then no pills for the next seven days.
- Phasic 21 day pills: One pill daily for 21 days and then no pills for the next seven days. Phasic must be taken in the right order.
- Every day pills (phasic and monophasic): Pills taken daily, with 21 active pills and 7 inactive (dummy) pills in a pack. Pills must be taken in the right order.
- Monophasic pills: Each pill has the same amount of hormone.
- Phasic pills: Packs contain two or three sections of different coloured pills, each containing a different amounts of hormones.
2. Progestogen-only oral contraceptives (POP)
- 3-hour progestogen-only pill: must be taken within 3 hours of the same time each day
12-hour progestogen-only pill (desogestrel progestogen-only pill): must be taken within 12 hours of the same time each day
Chlamydia Test & Treat
1. Azithromycin (any generic) – for the treatment of Chlamydia 250 mg tablets
Gonorrhea Test & Treat
1. Azithromycin (any generic) 500mg tablets
2. Ceftriaxone (any generic) 1kg and 2g powder for solution for injection