Lumigan Eyelash Growth Serum
At Vanité Clinic we offer prescription only treatment; which will give your lashes thickness, darkness, length and growth. Our serum has a double action by prolonging growth and increase the number of lashes produced, giving you the eyelashes, you have always desired.
Lumigan (bimatoprost 0.03%), contains prostaglandin analogue, which has been shown to enhance growth of eyelashes up to 25% longer, 100% thicker and 18% darker in clinical trials and published papers.
- Clinically proven results can be seen over time.
- Lumigan is easy to use with once-a-day treatment applied topically to the base of upper eyelashes.
- Patients in a clinical trial saw results gradually over time (starting at 4 weeks with full results after 16 weeks).
Lumigan is used for glaucoma which was FDA approved in 2001. During this period, eye specialists and their glaucoma patients noticed the hair growth side effect, with longer, lusher eyelashes appearing over time.
Hypotrichosis (HY-poh-trih-KOH-sis) A rare condition in which there is little or no hair growth on the head, including the brows above the eyes and the edge of the eyelids, or other areas of the body where hair normally grows. Lumigan is also used in treatment hypotrichosis.
HOW IS IT APPLIED?
- Prep – Wash hands and face with a mild soap and water. Let face and eye area dry completely prior to application and remove contact lenses.
- Lumigan is applied by dabbing it on the upper lash line at night. DO NOT APPLY to the lower eyelid as hair growth may occur in other skin areas that the solution frequently touches.
- If you develop or experience any eye problems discontinue immediately.
- If discontinued, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
- The most common side effects after using Lumigan solution are itchy eyes and/or eye redness.
- One brush stroke is sufficient to cover eyelashes.
- After 2 months of nightly use, you may begin to see results. After 3-4 months, your dose maybe reduced every 2 days. If you stop using Lumigan, your eyelashes will gradually return to their former state