General Health Clinic
We provide a range of health treatments & prescriptions for respiratory issues, weight loss, back pain, ear infections, migraines & various other health care treatments.
We currently supply Ventolin which is an asthma inhaler, which relieves acute symptoms of asthma. The inhaler contains salbutamol, an active ingredient which reduces the constriction in your airways which causes asthma.
If you require a Ventolin asthma inhaler, please complete the risk assessment form…
Ventolin Risk Assessment
1. Orlistat (Xenical® and any generic) 120mg Hard Capsules
2. Naltrexone hydrochloride / bupropion hydrochloride (Mysimba®) 8 mg/90 mg prolonged release tablets
3. Liraglutide (Saxenda®) 6 mg/ml solution for injection in pre-filled pen
1. Nalmefene hydrochloride dihydrate (Selincro®) 18 mg tablets
Nausea & Vomiting
Vomiting is an uncontrollable reflex that expels the contents of the stomach through the mouth. It’s also called “being sick” or “throwing up.” Nausea is a term that describes the feeling that you might vomit, but aren’t actually vomiting.
Read more about Nausea & Vomiting
An outer ear infection (otitis externa) causes pain, redness and swelling in your outer ear canal. This is the tube that leads into your ear. Outer ear infection is usually caused by bacteria. But they may also be caused by a fungal infection, irritation or eczema in or around your ear canal.
Read more about Ear Infections
1. Sumatriptan succinate (Imigran® and any generic) 50 mg or 100 mg tablets, 10 mg or 20 mg nasal spray
2. Almotriptan (Almogran®) 12.5 mg tablets
3. Eletriptan (RELPAX®) 40 mg tablets
4. Frovatriptan (Migard® and any generic) 2.5 mg tablets
5. Naratriptan (Naramig® and any generic) 2.5 mg tablets
6. Rizatriptan (Maxalt® and any generic) 5 mg or 10 mg tablets
7. Zolmitriptan (Zomig® and any generic) 2.5mg tablets, 5 mg nasal spray
1. Varenicline (Champix®) 0.5mg and 1mg film coated tablet
2. Bupropion (Zyban®) 150mg prolonged release tablets