Men who anticipate sexual activity twice a week or more may find that a low-dose (2.5mg or 5mg) Tadalafil tablet taken every day, at the same time of day, more suited to their needs.
Tadalafil has a 36-hour duration of action after which the amount of the drug left in the body is no longer considered effective. A low daily dose taken every 24 hours will build-up to a continuous effective concentration in the blood.
The benefit of this is sexual activity can be more spontaneous, requiring less forward planning.
Tadalafil Daily Dosing
- Take with water at the same time of day.
- Start with 5mg Tadalafil, adjust to 2.5mg if necessary.
- Allow a day or more for the drug concentration to build-up in your body.
- 2.5mg or 5mg Tadalafil only are suitable for a daily regime – do not take 10mg or 20mg tadalafil on a daily basis.
- May be taken with or without food.
- Avoid grapefruit juice and excessive alcohol.