Health care treatments for women include morning after pills, facial hair removal, thrush treatment, period pain treatment & various general health treatments.
Morning After Pill
1. Ulipristal acetate (EllaOne®) 30 mg tablets
2. Levenorgestrel (Levonelle® and any generic levenorgestrel) 1.5mg tablets
Cystitis is the inflammation of the bladder, usually caused by a urinary tract infection (UTI). It can affect anyone of any age, but is more likely to occur in women. It can be treated with a 3-day course of antibiotics.
Period pain is common and a normal part of your menstrual cycle. Most women get it at some point in their lives.
It’s usually felt as painful muscle cramps in the tummy, which can spread to the back and thighs. The pain sometimes comes in intense spasms, while at other times it may be dull but more constant. It may also vary with each period. Some periods may cause little or no discomfort, while others may be more painful.
1. Nalmefene hydrochloride dihydrate (Selincro®) 18 mg tablets
1. Darifenacin hydrobromide (Emselex®) 7.5 mg and 15 mg tablets
2. Oxybutynin hydrochloride (Ditropan®) 5 mg tablets
3. Fesoterodine fumarate (Toviaz®) 4 mg and 8 mg tablets
4. Propiverine hydrochloride (Detrumorn®) 15 mg, 30 mg and 45 mg tablets
5. Tolterodine tartrate (Detrusitol® and any generic) 2 mg and 4 mg tablets
Nausea & Sickness
1. Metoclopramide (Moxolon® and any generic) 10 mg tablets